We would like to inform you that our Terms & Conditions for the provision of investment and ancillary services have been updated as follows:
∙ The provisions of the Section “Amendments” and “Notices” have been improved for ease of practical use and combined into one. The new edition sets out the procedure for making changes to the document and methods of notifying the client as well as the terms of entry changes into force.
- New Section “Netting and Set-off” has been added with the provision authorizing counterclaims offset without a Client’s prior notice.
- Section dedicated to “Client’s Account and Funds”, has undergone significant changes:
– the procedure for accounting for Client’s Funds has been spelled out in accordance with the law;
– the procedure for withdrawing funds / securities of the client has been regulated.
- Section “Conflict of interest” has been supplemented with a provision on disclosure of information about personal transactions in the event of a conflict of interest.
- Section “Dividends and other Rights” has been adjusted according to the actual processes of how dividends are credited to customer accounts.
- New Sections “Client’s representations”, “Event of default” and “Liability and Indemnity” have been added as well as the Section “Termination” has been improved additionally.
The updated Terms & Conditions for the provision of investment and ancillary services apply from the date of their publication, and will be available on our website for your ease of reference.
The existing clients should note that their business relations with Skanestas Investments will be regulated by the version of the updated Terms & Conditions for the provision of investment and ancillary services corresponding to their client category (retail client, professional client or eligible counterparty).
Skanestas Investments encourages all its existing and potential clients to review the updated Terms & Conditions for the provision of investment and ancillary services and take them into consideration for future business decisions. Should you have any questions relating to the above, please contact us at email@example.com